October 09, 2010

Vamp it up

Hello Lovies,

A while back, I was given a mini Dior Addict lipcolor in 783. I can't seem to find too much about it online but I think it's called Opulent Mauve.

I went out to dinner the other night and finally wore it. It's definitely a bold lip...something I'm not entirely used to. I decided to recreate the look from the other night so I could snap a few pictures. Don't mind the mess...I'm sitting on  my unmade bed.
  

Sorry for the short post. I've got to run. I'm always late!


xx
Elise

7 comments:

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Looks great. I love a bold lip and reds are really in right now

Elise said...

Thanks so much!! It's a huge difference from what I normally wear and just a tiny bit intimidating haha

Nicole said...

its so pretty on you! you are a beautiful girl! i love your hair :)

Imogen said...

Hi.
Oooo very pretty, it looks great on you,
I love your hair too, i wish mine wwas that long!
x

Elise said...

Nicole- Thank you! xx

Imogen- Thanks! I've definitely been growing it for a longgg time and I only trim it...never actually cut it haha xx

Jewelrybead said...

STUNNING!!!

XO
Jolene
jewelrybeadsbeauty.blogspot.com

Elise said...

Aww thanks Jolene! You're too kind!
xx