October 22, 2010

Coco Rocha's makeup closet



Photos from vogue.com (photographed by Claborne Swanson Frank)
Supermodel Coco Rocha has a clothing closet, shoe closet, and best part of all - a makeup closet! In Vogue, there was a photo of her makeup counter at home (it's definitely not her whole collection). 

Coco's picks were fairly predictable (lots of Rimmel and YSL) but I still think it's such a fun thing to look at!

Here are some of the things I spotted:
DiorShow mascara
Revlon Grow Luscious mascara
YSL Elle
Revlon nail polish
Rimmel eyeshadows, lipsticks, foundations, mascaras, nail polish
Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion
Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray

Her everyday makeup consists of concealer, dark eyes, pale lips, contour and shimmer. 

In a recent interview that I read on beautygeeks (one of my favourite blogs), this Canadian beauty admitted to occasionally going to sleep with makeup on. You can watch the interview here

How stunning is she?

Have a wonderful night and weekend!


xx
Elise

3 comments:

Justine (Productrater) said...

doesn't she model for rimmel? I like the cleverly placed rimmel stuff lol. She doesn't have that much makeup, I am surprised actually. And ya, she is gorgeous and canadian :)

Jewelrybead said...

Nice post! I keep telling my husband that in our next home- I want an entire dedicated beauty room- complete with a walk-in shoe closet and gorgeous makeup and dressing area-lol!

XO
Jolene

Elise said...

Justine @ Productrater- yep, she does. haha it's clever and not so discrete. I have a feeling that photo was snapped of the products from the brands she was the face for. x

Jolene- haha that would be incredible! keep hinting..maybe he'll give in! x