October 17, 2010

what's inside Olivia Palermo's makeup bag?

Photo: Asos

I've always loved Olivia Palermo's style and signature red nail polish. I love how she usually has overdone blush and fresh looking skin. She has found a look that works for her and she usually sticks to it. I've been going crazy trying to find out which nail polish she uses.

I stumbled across an interview she did with a magazine and thought some of you may be interested to know a few of her go to products. 





Guerlain Blush 4 Eclats in Tendre Aurore
YSL Perfect Touch Foundation
L'Oreal Professionnel Masque Force Vector
Essie nail polish in Lollipop
Bobbi Brown Eye Makeup Palette in Plum Velvet
Johnson's Baby Powder
MD Skincare



She said she always carries a small pot of baby powder in her purse to freshen up her skin or hair. 

I think I'll give the Guerlain blush and Essie polish a try. 

If you have tried any of these products, definitely let me know your thoughts on them! 


xx
Elise


7 comments:

Jackie said...

So glad I found your blog, love it! I'm actually a fan of Essie's Lollipop. It's such a pretty pop of red. Would love for you to check out my blog :)
http://olliethingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/

Elise said...

Thank you so much :)
I think I'll go looking for the Essie polish tomorrow
x

faye lu said...

i love olivia palermo. gorgeous. modern new-yorker with audri hepburn-esque charm to her. i've tried essie polishes but always come back to OPI. i think OPI just has a better formula. great post xo

♥PINK DOLLY♥ said...

I have tried the bobbi brown shadow sets and they suit all skin colours and blend in naturally.
Def give them a chance!

-Q said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I really like Olivia Palermo's style and makeup also! She always looks flawless.

Justine (Productrater) said...

I picked up Essie's Lollipop after reading this, great colour.

Mia said...

Now I really want to try that YSL foundation, the packaging seems foul but if Olivia uses it, I don't care :P